- RoomKey - This is a numerical value to link passengers together to rooms
- RoomType - Room Type values can be SG, TW, TR, QD, OTDB
- Title - Mr, Mrs, Ms, Miss, Master
- Forename - First Name of Passenger
- Surname - Surname of Passenger
- PaxType - Values can be A for Adult, C for Child, I for Infant
- BirthDate - Use either Age or Date.
If using Age use a number between 0 and 150. Date of Birth will be calculated based on Travel Date.
Valid Date format for BirthDate is dd/mm/yyyy.
Use 0 if Age or Date of Birth is not known.
- PassportNumber - alphanumeric field
- Notes - Maximum 60 characters text field to enter additional information about the passenger e.g. meal requirements or health information
- An example file is displayed here. This can be entered in Microsoft Excel, for example, and saved as a CSV file.