First child free 2nd child 50 percent
Product Version: 2.05
Document Version: 1.01
Last Updated: 14/02/2008 12:11
Author: Geert Van Eycken
This white paper will help you to …
- One child price and one infant price can be stored within a Tourplan service.
- Within fastBook a person is treated as an adult; child or infant based on the age policy. You can either specify one age policy per supplier or a specific age policy per service.
- In groupBook a person is a child or an infant if the child and or infant field has been completed. Ages are not checked in groupBook.
First child free, 2nd child 50% of adult price, 3+ child treated as adult
- Assume adult price is 100.00 with a single supplement of 70.00. Enter rates as follows:
- Age policy is as follows:
- Use one of the service extras as a 2nd child price:
- Note Charge Per = Group and Extra Name identifies the extra is to be applied * number of nights
- Leave the Child Supplement zero as the 1st child is free. The 2nd child pays 50% of the adult price. Enter 50 in the extra "2nd child price * NT" a as follows:
- A booking for 3 nights for a twin with 2 children is made as follows:
- Enter service quantity as follows:
- Note 3 for the quantity of the extra to apply the price on each night.
- Cost screen for main room is 3 nights @ 200 for the twin room rate as follows:
- Cost screen for extra is 50 * 3 nights as follows:
- Total: 600 + 150 = 750 as follows: