Support Resources for hostConnect
hostConnect is used by Tourplan customers who want to interface their Tourplan system with various types of external systems. Common situations in which hostConnect is used are:
- To interface Tourplan to server-side scripts (CGI, ASP, PHP, JSP, whatever) developed by the Tourplan customer to provide their own custom web interface to their Tourplan system.
- To interface Tourplan directly to systems operated by business partners of the Tourplan customer.
The following hostConnect resources are available:
- Error codes used by hostConnect
- On-line demo of the hostConnect XML interface
- Send XML requests and view the responses
- The AgentID and Password to use in XML requests is AATRAV
- Interface specifications